Tile & Grout
Maryland Carpet Repair & Cleaning offers professional tile and grout cleaning services. Our professional tile and grout cleaning system removes dirt, grime, and contaminants and restores surfaces to their original beauty and sheen.
Many homeowners know that attempting to clean tile and grout on their own can be difficult and a lot of hard work. Dirt and mold often binds to tile so tightly that even heavy scrubbing does not remove it. And grout is notoriously difficult to clean because contaminants get lodged in its tiny crevices.
Our grout and tile cleaning experts can help. They will clean and restore the hard surfaces throughout your home, in any room and also outside. They are even able to clean natural stone, decks, and other hard-to-clean surfaces. Here are some of the many areas of the home that we have cleaned and restored in the past:
- Kitchen floors, backsplashes, and counters
- Bathroom floors, showers, and walls
- Outdoor spaces, including terraces, decks, patios, and pools
- High-traffic areas, including hallways, foyers, and staircases
If you have a home that is in need of a good cleaning, contact Maryland Carpet Repair & Cleaning today and ask about our cleaning options for tile, grout, and other surfaces.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning System
Our cleaning professionals use a specially developed pretreatment solution, along with our high-pressure, hot water rinse and water recovery system. The system is gentle enough to be safe for tile and other surfaces, but powerful enough to remove dirt and greasy film from tough to-clean spaces, even including cracks and molding.
Our cleaning process provides a sparkling finish. When our job is done, your indoor rooms and outdoor spaces will shine with cleanliness and beauty.
If you are having grout cleaned, we also offer and recommend sealant service. If you choose sealant service, our cleaning professionals will use a sealer on your grout after it has been cleaned. This provides extra protection, sealing the grout and thus making it resistant to spills and stains, and in general keeping the grout, and the surrounding surface, cleaner for a longer period of time.
Below is the process we follow when cleaning tile and grout. Our deep cleaning and restoration services are performed by skilled and trained professionals. When soil builds up on tile and grout over time, the accumulation of grime causes the tile and grout to look dull and unclean. Our high-pressure tile and grout cleaning system eliminates the buildup of soil that exists in the pores of the tile pieces and grout lines.
- We protect your home. After inspecting your tile and grout, we place mats and corner guards on the floors to protect your home and entryway from dirt and damage. We want to make sure that our hoses and other cleaning equipment do not scrape against anything in your home.
- We move furniture as needed. If needed, we move couches, chairs, tables, and other items of furniture, so we can get to the tile and grout we need to clean.
- We pretreat the tile and grout with detergent. Pretreatment allows the soap more time to work. When you presoak dishes, it’s easier to clean them. The same is true of tile and grout. Also, using detergent on tile and grout gets them cleaner than using extraction alone.
- We pressure wash and neutralize the tile and grout. The pressure wash rinses the detergent and loosened dirt from all the hard-to-reach pores and cracks. It cleans the tile and grout and leaves the surfaces fresh and free of contaminants.
- We extract soil from the edges. The edges are very good at holding in dirt and grime, so we give them special attention.
- We speed dry the surfaces. We have powerful air movers that speed up the drying process and ensure that your tile is left spotless.
- We apply sealer and a finish. If you get sealant service, this will make sure that your grout repels stains in the future.
- We wipe baseboards and walls. We remove any spots and spray from the surrounding area.
- We inspect the area. Once our main job is finished, we inspect the job we have done. We attend to any last details there might be.
- We replace the furniture and remove our equipment, mats, and guards. We remove our stuff and put everything back where it belongs.
We are certain that you will be pleased with your investment in tile and grout cleaning and the beautiful results you will obtain. Give Maryland Carpet Repair & Cleaning a call, and ask about tile and grout cleaning from our certified technicians..